Tuesday 1 May 2012

Jumping in again

Wow, it's been nearly a whole year since my last post.  Many things were going on in my life, and unfortunately blogging just wasn't high on my list of priorities.  But I have missed it, every time I read one of the lovely blogs in my blog reader and see their wonderful photos, I have felt inspired to begin again with my own blog.  But when was the best time to start?  The beginning of the new year?  My birthday?  A Monday?  Then Autumn began and as always my favourite season got me feeling creative again, and I looked back at some of the photos I've taken in the last year, and thought I'd just jump in.

I took these photos over the space of the last year, all from the same spot, one from each season.

Spring

Spring

Summer

Summer

Autumn

Autumn

Winter

Winter

A big thanks to Retromummy for giving me pointers on how to link photos from my flickr account!

No comments: