Tuesday 21 September 2010

21 September

Tomorrow is the last day of school before the holidays start, and we are all looking forward to them. Miss M is definitely one for getting up late, and then spending the whole day playing outside with the neighbour's children. Mister O just loves having his sister home, and even though it is nice having him to myself all day it is also lovely to see him learn from her. He copies everything that she does, mostly with happy results :) Here are some old photos I found in my March folder of the two of them working together.






It's fun to see from these pictures how much my house has changed in just a few months - I have really allowed free reign to my Ikea love ;) Honestly, I would live in an Ikea store if they'd only let me.

1 comment:

MY SPACE said...

I am so excited that tomorrow is the last day, love holidays!!! I have banned myself from Ikea, i always spend way more than I intend to!! Enjoy your kids being together xxx