Sunday 30 March 2008

Pencil drawing

Ok, first of all I want to apologise in advance if the following picture offends anyone!

I like to draw, mostly copying paintings and photos etc, although it takes me so long to complete a tiny part of a picture that I just don't have the time for it these days. So this picture is rather an old one. This time around I couldn't think of anything I wanted to draw, so I asked my husband if there was a picture he would like me to copy for him (good way to interest him in one of my hobbies :). So off he goes, and he brings me back an old Conan comic. *sigh* So anyway, I started on it, this bit took me about 6 hours, maybe more - it is about 3 times the size of the original. I don't know when I'm going to find the time to finish it because I'm really taken up with sewing at the moment, so it's languishing in a box under my bed...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thats awesome! Wish I had her body lol