Thursday 16 October 2008

Another quilt at last!

Well almost ;)

I've bought some great fabric to make another quilt, a D9P of course! I really like the patterns and colours on these, they are just ordinary cotton fabric from Spotlight, but that just means that I could buy more of it :) They are not the bright colours I usually go for, but they are all interesting and - I think - still cheerful looking.






I think this quilt will be for my son, since I haven't made anything for him yet. Although my daughter is convinced that it is perfect for her as well, she just loves dinosaurs. Good thing I have lots of fabric!

4 comments:

randi said...

Cute fabrics! I love all the little prints.

Emma said...

You've got some great fabrics there; those little dinosaurs are super cute!

Kylie said...

Love the fabrics - am on the look out for little boys prints for my little man at the moment - will have to go and have a look at spotlight.

Anonymous said...

Great fabrics! I especially love the cars!

Can't wait to see some WIP photos.