Friday 15 May 2009

Amazing colours

I've been taking a lot of photos lately of colourful things, which isn't a difficult task in Autumn. My husband was rather alarmed the other night when he was looking through my photos and noticed that some of them were taken from a position that could only be while I was driving - I promise you I was extra careful and there were no other cars near me, and most of them were taken when I came to a complete stop! But there are so many beautiful red and orange and yellow trees around my neighbourhood that I can't resist taking my camera out with me.





I also find colours in the garden.



And in this lovely wool I bought - it just glows in the light.



And in my bead collection - I'm going through a green phase at the moment ;) And is this not a beautiful copper bowl that they're sitting in?



And in my collection of polished stones.



I'm pleased to see that Miss M has a love for these things as well, she takes her camera with her on our walks and our drives, and she loves to sort my beads and buttons into different piles, and to hold and admire the polished stones. It makes me stop and take notice of things around me more as I reconsider the world through her eyes.

No comments: